Friday, May 7, 2010

I took month-long vacations in the stratosphere


"There I was one night..just a normal guy
and then there I was the next night...god damn I was still just a normal guy...."


Bruce du är allt annat än en normal guy and we love you!!!!!!!
THANKS BRUCE!!!!!!

I came out with my soul untouched


Big Man assist me please!


"My father always said -You should be a lawyer..get a little something for yourself
And my mother she used to say - No no he should be an author.. He should write books.. That´s a good life..You can get a little something for yourself..

But what they didn´t understand was that I wanted everything
So you guys..one of you wanted a lawyer and the other one wanted an author but tonight you both have to settle for
rock´n roll
!!!!!!!!!!"

We were airbourne!!!!!


They always told me not to look into the sights of the sun
Oh but that's where the fun is !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Åh Bruce!!
    Vi är såå glada och tacksamma för att vi får
    settle for rock´n roll!!!!!!!

    Men mamma Adele hade ändå den rätta spiriten när hon gick och köpte gitarren till den lille Bruce och vi är henne evigt tacksamma!!

    Jag älskar dina inlägg Golden Girl
    Som små Brucesagor är dom
    Historierna om The legendary E Street Band!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack fina red headed woman!!!! Och den härliga sagan fortsätter...

    ReplyDelete